Thursday, March 12, 2015

Auckland Hen Party: Styling by All the Frills

This has got to be one of the prettiest and daintiest set ups I've ever shot. I wish our living room could look like this everyday! Style virtuoso Melanie Holt of All the Frills transformed the living room and deck into a floral garden for a hen party. Lucky bride, I'd say :)

hen party welcome sign

Look at those fresh flower rings! 

floral ring giveaways

Wreaths adorned the stairway. A row of flowers greeted me as I walked in. 




Lovely to see you too!



The books took a break and lent their spot to these orchestra of blooms :)


You betcha, Yay Sarah indeed! 

styled dessert spread

Roses on my chips tray? Yes, please. Thank you very much!

dessert table

flowers on cake

Meanwhile, out on the deck something's a-brewin'...









Even the dog is dressed up for the occasion! :)


This was such a pleasure to shoot! I just love shooting setups and even the fun that happens during the actual party. But that would be for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment